Looking for that perfect gift for the mom in your life? Whether it’s for your own mother, your kids’ mom, or just a friend that you want to pamper, here are some suggestions to help celebrate Mother’s Day.
Give the gift of your time and attention with a massage. A foot and hand massage or back rub using Young Living Ortho Ease®, Relaxation™, or Ortho Sport® massage oils can soothe tired, stressed muscles; help restore vitality; and promote relaxation in the mind and body. You can also create your own massage oil blend by adding any of the oils below to Young Living’s V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex:
- Aroma Siez™ relaxes tight muscles.
- Clarity™ restores mental alertness.
- Common Sense™ enhances decision-making abilities.
- Dream Catcher™ aids in positive visualization.
- En-R-Gee™ uplifts and energizes mind and body.
- Live with Passion™ fosters an optimistic attitude and revives enthusiasm for life.
- Peace & Calming® encourages deep relaxation.
- Relieve It™ soothes overworked muscles.
- Sacred Mountain™ promotes feelings of strength, empowerment, grounding, and protection.
If your mom isn’t close by, send her a Vitassage™ Essential Oil Dispensing Massager, which dispenses up to three different massage oils simultaneously and enables her to find relief for sore, tired muscles any time she needs it. RutaVaLa™, Stress Away™, or Tranquil™ roll-ons also make great gifts and are small enough to keep in her purse for anytime use.
Cooking with Essential Oils
For the mom who loves to cook, give her a “bouquet” of Young Living essential oils to enhance any meal’s flavor and add vibrant energy to food. Choose among Dill, Basil, Fennel, Black Pepper, Lemon, Clove, Lemongrass, Marjoram, Rosemary, Oregano, Tarragon, and Thyme. Better yet, give her the oils and cook the meal for her. You know that old saying: “Nothing says lovin’ like something from the oven.” That’s especially true when your mom doesn’t have to do the cooking!
Share your comments below on gift ideas for the mother in your life. We always love hearing from you!
—Heidi Jeanfreau, YL International and Portfolio Brand Manager