For many, the prostate and the role it plays in the human body is a mystery. The prostate is a small gland, part of the male reproductive system, located near the bladder. Prostate gland enlargement, which can cause bladder problems and discomfort, affects nearly 50 percent of men by age 60.
In order to aid in supporting the prostate, Young Living created a vegetable-based herbal supplement called Prostate Health™. This meticulously crafted supplement delivers support for healthy prostate function, a functional urinary tract, and a healthy male glandular system.* How does it accomplish all this? By combining the benefits of these potent, natural ingredients:
- Geranium essential oil is known for its antioxidant and detoxification properties.
- Fennel essential oil contains high levels of anethol and is known to support multiple body systems.*
- Myrtle essential oil is used traditionally to support male glandular health.*
- Lavender essential oil contains linalool and is known as an adaptogen, which can assist the body when adapting to imbalances.*
- Peppermint essential oil is rich in menthol and has been used traditionally to aid in mental and physical fatigue.*
- Saw palmetto is native to the West Indies, is high in fatty acids and sterols, and contains an abundance of carotenoids, liases, tannis, and oleic acid.
- Pumpkin seed oil is a great source of phytosterols, one of the most abundant sources of squalene.
When combined with an active lifestyle and a well-balanced diet, Prostate Health is an excellent option for men looking to support healthy male systems.*
We know that some of you are anxious to use Prostate Health—so as a bonus, we are giving away five bottles! Please leave a comment with the top three words you would use to describe your father or man in your life who would benefit from this amazing product, and we will choose five for a free bottle!
—Blair Lloyd, Young Living International and Portfolio Brand Associate
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.