Imagine a piping mug of hot apple cider. Think of pumpkin pie straight from the oven, cooling on the kitchen counter. Picture molasses cookies that are warm, chewy, and made with love.
What makes these things so special and so perfect for fall? It’s all about the warming spices in the recipes! That’s why October’s PV rewards include some of our favorite fall flavors, Clove and Thieves® essential oils! These distinct oils bring a unique warmth to dishes and help support healthy immune function when taken as a dietary supplement—making them a perfect companion for cooling weather.*
Click here for more information on how you can get a free 5-ml bottle of Clove and 15-ml of Thieves with your qualifying order or shop now for these amazing essential oils. Be sure to make the most of these valuable rewards with these easy and fun DIYs:
Clove essential oil is distilled from the same rich, spicy cloves that have been used in cooking and baking for thousands of years. Clove essential oil promotes a healthy immune response and may support overall wellness, making it an important part of our Thieves, ImmuPower™, Inner Defense™, and Longevity™ formulas.*
- Combine Clove with Lemon, Cinnamon Bark, and Nutmeg essential oils in homemade cider or wassail recipes.
- Substitute sparing amounts of Clove essential oil for the ground spice in cooking recipes.
- Add a drop of Clove to a warm bowl of oatmeal for a tasty addition to your breakfast.
Thieves essential oil blend delivers the naturally occurring constituents limonene, eugenol, and eucalyptol and may contribute to overall wellness when taken as a dietary supplement.* Try adding one or more of these uses to your wellness regimen:
- Add 2–4 drops of Thieves to a vegetarian gel capsule and swallow with water.
- Add 1 drop Thieves and 2 drops Orange essential oil to your favorite beverage as a refreshing flavor addition.
- Add 1 drop to a cup of warm water, herbal tea, or other hot drink to add a spicy zing.
What are some of your favorite ways to incorporate Clove or Thieves in your autumn recipes? Let us know in the comments!