If you attended the 2014 International Grand Convention, chances are you got to sample our popular, limited-edition Exotic Oils Collection. In fact, two of the most frequently sampled oils at the convention were Jade Lemon™ essential oil and the White Light™ blend, both members of this exclusive set.
The Exotic Oils Collection is a culmination of Gary Young’s efforts to scour the planet for unique and cutting-edge essential oil discoveries. The collection offers a window to locations all over the globe and includes an exotic passport with photos, scientific information, and everyday uses for each oil. These special kits are limited edition, however, so you should grab one while they last!
For those who haven’t been able to experience these amazing oils yet, we want to share a little about each one of them.
Lippia alba, Chemotype III
Plant Origin: Ecuador
Benefits: Grounding, calming, relaxing, vitalizing
- Apply to temples, wrists, or back of neck to help settle and calm the body.
- Apply a drop to your solar plexus to support energy flow.
- Rub into feet to moisturize the skin.
Plant Origin: Idaho, USA
Benefits: Supportive of skin, emotionally uplifting, empowering, restorative
- Mix with Frereana Frankincense and massage into joints after vigorous exercise.
- Pour hot water into a bowl and add a few drops. Lean over the bowl and cover head and the bowl with a towel. Breathe deeply.
- Put a few drops on a cotton ball and place at the bottle of a trash can or recycling bin to cut down on odors.
Abies concolor (White Fir), Pinus strobus (White Pine), Picea glauca (White Spruce), Thuja occidentalis (White Cedar)
Plant Origin: North America
Benefits: Elevating, balancing, harmonizing with nature, awakening
- Diffuse during a creative activity.
- Inhale with Hong Kuai before speaking in public or other situations where clarity and confidence are needed.
- Mix with water in a spritzer and use to freshen linens and carpets.
Plant Origin: Somalia
Benefits: Cheering, calming, spiritually edifying
- Apply to joints after vigorous exercise.
- Apply a drop to temples, behind the ears, or back of the neck to enhance meditation.
- Diffuse during journal writing.
Citrus limon L. var. Eureka
Plant Origin: China
Benefits: Invigorating, energizing, clarifying
- Place a drop in the palm of the hand, cup hand over mouth and nose, and inhale deeply to enhance focus, improve clarity, and support concentration.
- Add 10–15 drops to Young Living Bath & Shower Gel Base for a refreshing shower or bath.
- Put a few drops on a cotton ball and dab on the inside of shoes to freshen them.
Log in to Virtual Office now to add the Exotic Oils Collection to your order and you can try these oils for yourself! What are your favorite uses for oils in this year’s Exotic Oils Collection? Share your comments below—we always love your input!