By Heidi Jeanfreau, Young Living International and Portfolio Brand Manager
I’m so excited about one of the new oil blends that launched at our 2015 International Grand Convention: Light the Fire™! One of the many added benefits of working at Young Living is that I had the privilege of being able to preview this extraordinary blend before its launch.
Light the Fire is an exotic combination of rich, earthy, and relaxing aromas. D. Gary Young specifically formulated this unique and proprietary combination to complement and support the Light the Fire convention theme. This warm, spicy fragrance includes several exclusive Young Living essential oils, such as Northern Lights Black Spruce, the first oil distilled at our new Northern Lights Canada farm; Mastrante and Ocotea from our Ecuador farm; Hinoki and Jade Lemon™ from our Taiwan farm; and Nutmeg, Cassia, Canadian Fleabane, and Black Pepper. Light the Fire also includes the naturally occurring constituents beta-caryophyllene, alpha-pinene, beta-pinene, and limonene.
I dilute Light the Fire with V-6™ Vegetable Oil complex in a 1:4 ratio and use a roller fitment for easy application. I have been applying it every morning over my heart and massaging it into my legs for the last week to enjoy its inspiring aroma throughout the day.
Here are some ways to enjoy Light the Fire:
- Inhale directly from the bottle to enjoy its spicy and rich fragrance.
- Dilute and apply it to your wrists and heart for a warm, inspiring aroma.
- Use during morning prayer or meditation to ignite your day.
- Add to V-6 and massage your feet before bed.
- Use in conjunction with Build Your Dream™, Live With Passion™, Magnify Your Purpose™, Present Time™, or Valor II™ to give yourself a rich aromatic experience.
How will you use Light the Fire to inspire your life? Let us know in the comments and you could win a free bottle of this brand-new blend!
- To enter, simply comment on this post.
- Three commenters will win a 15-ml bottle of Light the Fire.
- Contest ends at 11:59 p.m., MT, on Sunday, August 16.
- Winners will be chosen randomly and announced on the blog on Monday, August 17.
- Click here for official rules.