When it comes to inspiring change, the New Year holiday is a top motivator for those who believe in making each day count and every year better than the last. If you felt freshly inspired as you rang in 2015, hang on to that fire—it’s the key to making lasting changes for a happier, healthier future!
Do you see yourself learning an instrument or language? Spending more time with your kids? Growing your Young Living business? Getting reacquainted with your artistic side? Chances are you’re not short on ideas for taking big steps forward. But before you start tackling your resolutions, it’s important to discover what is most important to you and what changes will have the biggest impact on your happiness and quality of life. Pause. Meditate. Journal. You might find it helpful to incorporate the essential oils below into your goal setting to help define and focus your aims:
- Awaken™: Find an awareness of your limitless potential.
- Hope™: Develop feelings of strength and stability.
- Transformation™: Empower uplifting thoughts.
- Surrender™: Address inhibitions limiting your potential.
- Inspiration™: Enhance spirituality and meditation.
Setting goals is one of the most crucial elements of creating a happy, full life. Be sure that the resolutions you make are substantial but achievable. The satisfaction you feel after meeting a goal will spur you on to further accomplishment, creating a positive cycle of achievement and fulfillment.
To keep achieving, review your goals frequently. Share them with those who will be supportive and help you achieve them. Don’t procrastinate, but be kind to yourself about your expectations. Also, be sure to create a plan for your goals. For example, don’t just set out to hit Gold rank by the end of the year; create a target of enrolling a certain number of new members per week, while creating a reliable system for yourself to contact new people and support your newest downline members. We suggest these essential oils to help you keep your confidence strong and commitment high:
- Believe™: Promote feelings of strength and faith.
- Harmony™: Create an environment of peace within your relationships and yourself.
- Highest Potential™: Support self-confidence and purpose in life.
- Envision™: Renew faith in the future.
- Gathering™: Maintain the path to higher achievement.
- Sacred Mountain™: Promote feelings of strength and empowerment.
- Magnify Your Purpose™: Enhance creativity and motivation.
- Valor™: Promote feelings of strength and courage.
- Motivation™: Take action.
What are your goals this year? What big steps does 2015 hold for you? Tell us in the comments!